The Solidigm™ Storage Tool, also called SST, assists with managing Solidigm™ SSDs.
There is a Graphical User Interface (GUI), for Windows* only, and a Command-Line Interface (CLI) for Windows, Linux*, and ESXi*.
It provides access to drive information and health, SMART Attributes, Firmware Updates, diagnostic scans, and secure erase.
- Can update any Solidigm™ PCIe*/NVMe* or SATA SSD to latest firmware.
- The Windows download includes both the GUI and CLI versions.
- ESXi-signed files may be added for download at a later date.
- See the above Release Notes for changes made in this release.
- See the User Guide for the package you downloaded.
- Check the latest available firmware.
- If your Solidigm™ SSD is from an OEM, your firmware version may have a different naming.
- Contact your local OEM representative for latest firmware revision.
- If you need any assistance with the firmware update or experience issues, Contact Solidigm™ Customer Support.